Our Hepcat Clear vintage bifocals are a stylish and fun accessory that complements your wardrobe with a bit of geek-chic flair. These readers are attractive and lightweight, allowing you to read in style and comfort for extended periods. This is a classic style that has seen a resurgence with the popularity of shows like Mad Men and is perfect for those who want to express themselves with a trendy and attractive pair of specs. These readers are clear on the top with no magnification with discrete bifocal lenses on the bottom. And the best part of all, they're hundreds of dollars less than a comparable pair of prescription glasses. Looks equally attractive on both men and women. This exact style is also available as a pair of bifocal sunglasses. Simply search for "Hepcat" in the search field above.
- Fits Most Faces. Lens: 2in x 1.5in Temple: 5.25in Weight:1.2oz Optical Measurements - Lens: 50mm Bridge: 18mm Arms: 142mm
- Geek-Chic Italian Styling That Looks Attractive on Both Men and Women
- Hundreds of Dollars Less Than Prescription Sunglasses. Regular UV 400 Protection on the Top With Reading Lenses on the Bottom.
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line
- Includes Leather-Look Case to Protect Your Glasses