Our brand new "Cordoba" bifocal sunglasses blend vintage cool with modern lens technology to create a versatile pair fashion readers for people on the go. The lenses are nice and dark, with normal vision on the top and high-quality optical reading lenses inset into the bottom. A gradient lens means that, even though they're super dark, you can still read in comfort without straining your eyes to see the page. Retro sunglasses have been a staple of high fashion since they were first introduced in the 1950s, and this modern, slimmer take on the formula looks amazing on both men and women. We promise that once you experience the freedom of bifocal sunglasses, you will never again be annoyed by the hassle of switching back and forth between your readers and your sunglasses every time your cell phone rings. If you're one the millions of youthful and active men or women who lead a busy, multi-tasking lifestyle and need to read outdoors while you drive, work, travel, garden, play sports or just relax in the sun, Cordoba readers are the perfect fit. Available exclusively from Aloha Eyewear.
- Classic cool retro sunglass readers with discrete, almost-invisible bifocal line. Designer frames at a fair, affordable price. On sale exclusively from Aloha Eyewear.
- Sturdy acetate frames with large, extra dark lenses that block 100% of harmful UV sun rays.
- Variable reading lens power in two fashion colors: black and tortoise.
- Fits Average - Wide. Dimensions: Lens: 1.75 inches high, Temple: 5.5 inches across, Weight: 0.8 oz
- Includes attractive carrying case to protect your shades.