Experience the ultimate clarity of vision available without a prescription with Tek Spex 1006 Digital Progressive sun readers. Tek Spex progressive lenses excel in performance and quality yet cost hundreds of dollars less than comparable glasses from your optician or even your discount optical stores.
How do we do it? Aloha Eyewear deals directly with the lab, eliminating the middleman to pass those huge savings on to you. Our progressives are superior to conventional progressive lenses because Tek Spex lenses are manufactured using the latest Digital-Ray-Path technology. Digital progressives are extremely easy to get used to: they do not have as much distortion (also known as aberration) on the side areas of the lens the way conventional progressives do. They deliver unmatched freedom to see clearly in every direction, which only the finest progressive bifocal lenses can provide. Plus, there is absolutely NO LINE to interfere with your sight!
Tek Spex 1006 also feature premium-quality polarization with interior non-reflective coating, eliminating glare and optical interference when outdoors. These glasses are truly the perfect solution for those who like to work and play in the sun, and are ideal for driving, boating, fishing, cycling, workshops, or anywhere else dangerous glare can interfere with your enjoyment and safety. With Tek Spex, you can read dashboard instruments, GPS navigation, cell phones, fish finders, gardening instructions, and more, giving you unmatched clarity of vision both up close and at a distance.
But what about comfort, you ask? Tek Spex 1006 are made with durable, lightweight, optical-quality acetate frames that are built to last. Spring-hinge temples ensure that the glasses conform to fit comfortably on your face no matter your size. The frames are prescription-ready, so you can take them to your local optician, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, etc, to have them fitted with your own personal glasses or sunglasses prescription. Sweet!
- Digital-Ray-Path lens technology delivers the ultimate clarity of vision.
- Progressive bifocal reading glasses have ABSOLUTELY NO LINE. Nobody will know you're wearing bifocals but you!
- Premium-quality polarization with 100% UVA and UVB protection and anti-reflective interior coating protect your eyes while allowing you to see up close and at distances.
- Durable, optical-quality acetate frames with spring-hinge temples let you work and play in sun in total comfort. Prescription-ready frames that can be fitted with your own glasses or sunglasses prescription.
- Fits Average-Wide. Lens: 2 in. x 1.5 in. Temple:5.25 in. Weight: 1.2oz. Optical measurements: 52x18x145mm. Hard Case and micro-fiber cleaning cloth included.