Once you experience the freedom of bifocal sunglasses, you will never again be annoyed by the hassle of switching back and forth between your readers and your sunglasses. These readers are attractive and lightweight and feature ultra-comfy spring-hinge temples and soft rubber nose pads, allowing you to enjoy the sun and read in style and comfort for extended periods. The lenses are shatter-resistant polycarbonate, able to withstand impact from debris when engaging in sports activities or on the motorway. Best of all, the bifocals are on the interior of the lens, so it's very difficult to tell you're wearing reading glasses. Expeditions are not only attractive but also highly functional, allowing you to read GPS directions, golf score cards, gardening instructions, nautical maps, and much more without having to switch back and forth between your regular sunglasses and reading glasses whenever you are outdoors or in bright sunlight. And the best part of all, they're hundreds of dollars less than a comparable pair of prescription sunglasses.
- Fits Most Faces. Lens: 2.5in x 1.5in Temple: 5.5in Weight:0.9oz
- Sleek Styling With Spring-Hinge Temples and Rubber Nose Pads for All-Day Comfort
- Hundreds of Dollars Less Than Prescription Sunglasses. Regular UV 400 Protection on the Top With Reading Lenses on the Bottom.
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line on the Interior of the Lens
- Includes Carrying Case to Protect Your Shades