Once you experience the freedom of bifocal sunglasses, you'll never again be annoyed by the hassle of switching back and forth between your readers and your sunglasses. Our Hepcat vintage bifocal sunglasses are a stylish and fun accessory that complements your wardrobe with a bit of geek-chic flair. These readers are attractive and lightweight, allowing you to enjoy the sun and read in style and comfort for extended periods. This is a classic style that has seen a resurgence with the popularity of shows like Mad Men and is perfect for those who want to express themselves with a trendy and attractive pair of shades. With an almost invisible bifocal line, they look like regular sunglasses. Hepcats are not only attractive but also highly functional, allowing you to read GPS directions, golf score cards, gardening instructions, nautical maps, and much more without having to switch back and forth between your regular sunglasses and reading glasses whenever you're outdoors or in bright sunlight. And the best part of all, they're hundreds of dollars less than a comparable pair of prescription sunglasses. Looks equally attractive on both men and women.
- Fits Most Faces. Optical Measurements - Lens: 50mm Bridge: 18mm Temple: 142mm
- Geek-Chic Italian Styling That Looks Attractive on Both Men and Women
- Hundreds of Dollars Less Than Prescription Sunglasses. Regular UV 400 Protection on the Top With Reading Lenses on the Bottom.
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line
- Includes Leather-Look Case to Protect Your Shades