Our brand new "Magnifique" fashion sunglasses are for sexy, confident women who want to show off while enjoying superior 100% UV protection. "Magnifique" sunglasses have stunning cateye frames with decorative crystal embellishments along the top of the frames that are sure to turn heads with every step. These brand new shades practically demand attention with their overall unique design. "Magnifique's" are solidly constructed with premium lenses sporting the finest UV400 coating. Comes with hard carrying case and microfiber cleaning cloth to protect your glasses and safely remove smudges and lint. On sale exclusively from Aloha Eyewear, not sold in stores.
- Fits Average. Lens: 2.2 in. x 1.7 in. Temple: 5.2 in. Weight: 1.4oz.
- Turn some heads with this latest fashion accessory these designer inspired cateye sunglasses are for sexy, confident ladies who love edgy, stylish and trendy sunglasses!
- Premium lenses with the finest 100% UV protection shield your eyes from harsh sunlight. Your vision is precious - protect it with these fun, elegant shades!
- Don't pay hundreds of dollars more just for a name! These sunglasses feature quality materials and sturdy construction at an affordable price.
- Hard clamshell case and microfiber cleaning cloth included to protect your sunglasses from wear and tear and to safely clean smudges and dust from your lenses.
The dimensions of each model are listed in the description/bullet points, both in mm and in inches. In general use the following guide when deciding fit. (This may not apply to sports styles which "wrap around")
Narrow (small faces) = 40-48 lens width
Medium (average) = 49-54mm lend Width
Wide (large) = 55-58mm
For RX-able Models
the "optical standard" measurement is given. This number is also inscribed on the inner temples of the glasses. There are three sets of numbers:
1. The first number listed gives the width of each of the lenses.
2. The second is the bridge, which is the distance between the lenses.
3. The third is the length of the temple arms.
Progressive glasses also take into account PD, or "pupillary distance" which is the distance between the left and right pupils. The average distance for most people is 63mm. Our progressives are set to this average. If your PD is + or - 3mm or more these glasses may not suit you. You can check your pupillary distance easily by looking in a mirror using the folding method: