Once you experience the freedom of bifocal sunglasses, you'll never again be annoyed by the hassle of switching back and forth between your readers and your sunglasses. Our Mako bifocal sunglasses are a stylish and fun accessory that complements your wardrobe with that classic wayfarer look. This is a timeless style that has been seen on the faces of countless musicians, movie stars, and trendsetters since the 1950s - a fabulous choice for those who want to express themselves with a trendy and attractive pair of shades. With an almost invisible bifocal line, it's quite hard to tell you're wearing readers and not regular sunglasses. Makos are not only attractive but also highly functional, allowing you to read GPS directions, golf score cards, gardening instructions, nautical maps, and much more without having to switch back and forth between your regular sunglasses and reading glasses whenever you're outdoors or in bright sunlight. And the best part of all, they're hundreds of dollars less than a comparable pair of prescription sunglasses. Looks equally attractive on both men and women.
- Fits Medium - Wide. Lens: 2in x 1.5in Temple: 5.5in Weight:0.8oz
- Retro Styling That Looks Attractive on Both Men and Women
- Hundreds of Dollars Less Than Prescription Sunglasses. Regular 100% UV Protection on the Top With Reading Lenses on the Bottom.
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line
- Includes Carrying Case to Protect Your Shades