Our Professor vintage bifocals are a stylish and fun accessory that complements your wardrobe with a bit of geek-chic flair. These readers are attractive and lightweight, allowing you to read in style and comfort for extended periods. This is a classic style with rounded lenses and metallic embellishments which has seen a resurgence with the popularity of shows like Mad Men. Perfect for those who want to express their nerdier side with a trendy and attractive pair of specs. These readers are clear on the top with no magnification with discrete bifocal lenses on the bottom, making them suitable for distance and up-close viewing. And the best part of all, they're hundreds of dollars less than a comparable pair of prescription glasses. Looks equally attractive on both men and women.
- Geek-Chic Italian Styling That Looks Attractive on Both Men and Women
- Fits Smaller Faces. Lens: 2in x 1.5in Temple: 5.25in Weight:1.2oz Optical Measurements- Lens: 49mm Bridge: 20mm Arms: 135mm
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line
- Hundreds of Dollars Less Than Prescription Bifocals.
- Includes Leather-Look Case to Protect Your Glasses