Once you experience the freedom of bifocal sunglasses, you'll never again be annoyed by the hassle of switching back and forth between your readers and your sunglasses. Our Professor Sun vintage bifocal sunglasses are a stylish and fun accessory that complements your wardrobe with a bit of geek-chic flair. These readers are attractive and lightweight, allowing you to enjoy the sun and read in style and comfort for extended periods. This is a classic style that has seen a resurgence with the popularity of shows like Mad Men and is perfect for those who want to express themselves with a trendy and attractive pair of shades. With an almost invisible bifocal line, they look like regular sunglasses. Professor Suns are not only attractive but also highly functional, allowing you to read GPS directions, golf score cards, gardening instructions, nautical maps, and much more without having to switch back and forth between your regular sunglasses and reading glasses whenever you're outdoors or in bright sunlight. And the best part of all, they're hundreds of dollars less than a comparable pair of prescription sunglasses. Looks equally attractive on both men and women. This style is also available in a bifocal reader with no UV protection.
- Regular 100% UV 400 Protection on the Top With Reading Lenses on the Bottom.
- Geek-Chic Italian Styling That Looks Attractive on Both Men and Women
- Fits Smaller Faces. Lens: 2in w. x 1.5in h. Temple: 5.25in Weight:0.8oz Optical Measurements - Lens: 49mm Bridge: 20mm Arms: 135mm
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line
- Includes Carrying Case to Protect Your Shades