When you absolutely, positively need visual clarity, look no further than our brand new Skyhawk HDP aviators. Skyhawk HDPs utilize cutting-edge TAC (Traiacetate Cellulose) lens technology, a seven-layer polarization process that also hardens the lenses to resist wear and impact all while reducing overall weight for improved comfort. The results are a crisp, clear image with no visual interference, reduced risk of headaches from glare and scattered light, and improved safety when operating machinery or engaging in dangerous activities. A must-have for boating, cycling, driving, sports, or any other activity where safety and accuracy are paramount. Lightweight form factor and spring-hinge temples ensure all-day comfort while enjoying the outdoors. Comes with hard carrying case. On sale exclusively from Aloha Eyewear, not sold in stores.
- Fits Average - Wide. Lens: 2.25 in. x 2 in. Temple: 5.25 in. Weight: 0.9 oz.
- Premium High Definition Lenses for a Crisp, Accurate Field of View
- TAC Polarized UV Coating Eliminates Glare from Reflective Surfaces While Reducing Weight and Improving Safety
- Lightweight Construction and Spring-Hinge Temple Ensure All-Day Comfort Outdoors
- Hard Clamshell Case Included to Protect Your Shades