Just in time for summer, "Solara" Rx-able reading sunglasses from Aloha Eyewear will make you look sharp and stylish as you read outdoors. These shades have a slim, sexy profile and glittering crystals that shine in the sunlight. Combined with powerful reading lenses to protect your eyes from the harsh sunlight, Solaras are the ultimate marriage of form and function. Perfect for a full day of lounging on some exotic beach or just hanging out on the hammock in the back yard. What's more, Solaras sport optical-quality, prescription-ready frames: you can take them to your local optician, Sam's Club, or Wal-Mart to have your own prescription put in them for a nominal cost. Note that these sunglasses are magnified throughout: there is no bifocal lens and thus they are not suitable for distance viewing. Also note that if you are purchasing Solaras solely as prescription frames, you will still need to select a lens power as they do not come without the default reading lens. On sale exclusively from Aloha Eyewear, not sold in stores.
- Fits Narrow - Average. Lens: 2in.x1.25in. Temple: 5in. Weight: 0.8oz.
- Non-Bifocal Sunglass Readers Perfect for Reading While Relaxing Outdoors
- 100% UV Protection to Shield Your Eyes From Harsh Sunlight
- Premium Lenses in Optical Quality Frames That Can Accommodate Your Own Prescription
- Comes with Hard Carrying Case to Protect Your Shades