Our Viewpoint vintage bifocals are a colorful and fun accessory that complements your wardrobe with a bit of geek-chic flair. Viewpoints have a solidly square design that hearkens back to the 50s and early 60s, but with a colorful twist to bring them into the present. These readers are attractive and lightweight, allowing you to read in style and comfort for extended periods. Perfect for those who want to express their nerdier side with a trendy and attractive pair of specs. Viewpoints are clear on the top with no magnification with discrete bifocal lenses on the bottom, making them suitable for distance and up-close viewing. And the best part of all, they're hundreds of dollars less than a comparable pair of prescription glasses.
- Geek-Chic Italian Styling With Colorful Accents
- Fits Most Faces. Lens: 2in w. x 1.25in h. Temple: 5.25in Weight:0.9oz
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line
- Hundreds of Dollars Less Than Prescription Bifocals
- Includes Carrying Case to Protect Your Glasses