Computer screens emit a high intensity, high frequency blue light which can tire and even damage your eyes. Our Tek Spex 3000 series progressive reading glasses are tinted with special anti-glare and anti-reflective coatings which filter light and block blue light from both natural sunlight and digital devices. They are are custom engineered to block a large spectrum of blue light from your eyes increasing comfort, stamina, and restfulness whenever you read from your devices.
The eye is not very good at blocking blue light, which can be harmful when exposed to your eyes for long stretches, increasing the risk of headaches (including migraines), visual distortion, visual stress and fatigue, and wakefulness.
Research has shown that lenses which block blue light increase contrast significantly. Glasses with with yellow-tinted lenses increase comfort when you're viewing digital devices for extended periods of time.
Millions of people read on their devices every night to slow down their brains right before bed. However, if you don't have a way to block the high-frequency blue light from entering your eyes, it will often have the effect of increasing the time it takes to fall asleep and shaving precious minutes or even hours from your sleep schedule!
The eye's natural lens blocks some short-wavelength blue light, but when replaced with an artificial lens you lose this natural blocking power. Thus, after cataract surgery you might benefit from eyeglasses that have lenses with a special blue light filter — especially if you spend long hours in front of a computer screen or using other digital devices.
Blue light penetrates all the way to the retina, which is the inner lining of the back of the eye. This is is important because laboratory studies have shown that too much exposure to blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina. This causes changes that resemble macular degeneration, which can lead to permanent vision loss.
Tek Spex 3000 series computer glasses not only block blue light, they feature a progressive, multi-focal lens which provides a large field of view, including near, far and in between! Enjoy seeing your entire computer screen clearly. Rimless diamond cut styling is the latest fashion trend and is available EXCLUSIVELY from AlohaEyes.com.
1. You’ll save up to 70% or more on sunglasses, reading glasses and prescription frames.
2. You'll discover more styles, colors, and sizes than you will find in a store.
3. You will get top-of-the-line, quality eyewear without paying a middleman or commissions to a sales person.
4. You can read reviews to help choose products that others are raving about.
5. Convenience! You can shop from the comfort of your living room, any time of the day or night.
6. World Class customer service is our number one priority.
7. AlohaEyes.com offers free style consultations if you just can't decide :-)
8. If the glasses are not what you expected just drop them in the mail for a full refund.
9. Online purchases are fast, safe and secure
And the NUMBER ONE reason to shop at AlohaEyes.com is It is RISK FREE to shop with us.
We're so sure you going to love our styles, we offer Free Shipping and Free Returns. If you're not 100% satisfied with the look and fit of your new glasses, we'll cheerfully pay the return postage and exchange or refund your purchase. For a free stylist consultation or to place a phone order, call us at 888-958-5880 ext. 203