Our original "Stone Creek" MX1 bifocal sunglasses are our best-sellers for a reason! Once you experience the freedom of the MX1s you will never again be annoyed by the hassle of switching back and forth between your readers and your sunglasses every time your cell phone rings. They are regular sunglasses on top with small, prescription-quality reading optics at the bottom. "Stone Creek" MX1s utilize the latest lens technology for an almost invisible bifocal line and are so discrete that you look like you are wearing regular sunglasses. If you are one the millions of youthful and active men who lead a busy, multi-tasking lifestyle and need to read outdoors while you drive, work, travel, play sports or just relax in the sun, this is the solution you have been looking for. This latest sun gear has a sleek and handsome look; each side of the lens is squared off for a low-profile shape with superior sun blocking performance. The sun simply cannot enter the sides on even the brightest of afternoons. That means less glare, better visibility in the sun, and more comfort for your eyes. MX1s are so lightweight you can wear them in comfort all day - the ideal choice for todays hard-working, hard-playing, fashion conscious men. The girls are going to love the way you look when you wear them, too!
- The Original in our "Stone Creek" Line of Bifocal Sunglasses, Available Exclusively From Aloha Eyewear/Ritzy Readers, with Hard-Shell Carrying Case to Protect Your Shades
- Shatter Resistant High-Tech Polycarbonate Frame and Lens for Improved Safety While Working or Playing
- Regular Sunglasses on Top with Your Choice of Almost-Invisible Optic Powers at the Bottom
- Large Field of View with 100% UVA & UVB Protection From All Directions
- One Size Fits Most. Dimensions: Lens: 2.75 in. wide x 1.5 in. high, Temple: 5.25 in. wide, Weight: 0.9 oz