Old Schools are a serious fashion statement for those who like to buck trends and can find the underlying cool in all things nerdy. This retro style was popularized in the 50s and have been seen on the faces of movie stars, rock stars, and other trendsetting icons ever since. The lenses on this style are quite large, making them stand out even more than sleeker versions of this style. These glasses have no magnification, they're just for fun and to show off your inner geek. However, they are very sturdy and are prescription-ready, in case you want to get them fitted for actual optical lenses. The perfect pair of glasses for parties, concerts, or whenever you just want to get noticed.
- Fits Most Faces. Lens: 2.0in. X 1.75in, Temple: 5.5in, Weight 1.1oz. Optical Measurements - Lens: 51mm Bridge: 18mm Arms: 130mm
- Funky, Geek Chic Glasses With No Magnification or Lens Correction
- Sturdy, Prescription-Ready Frames Can Be Fitted By Most Optometrists
- Fun Fahion Statement Guaranteed to Get You Noticed
- Comes with Carrying Case to Protect Your Specs