"Hepcat" Unisex Bifocal Readers with RX-able frame
- Fits Most Faces. Lens: 2in x 1.5in Temple: 5.25in Weight:1.2oz Optical Measurements - Lens: 50mm Bridge: 18mm Arms: 142mm
- Geek-Chic Italian Styling That Looks Attractive on Both Men and Women
- Hundreds of Dollars Less Than Prescription Sunglasses. Regular UV 400 Protection on the Top With Reading Lenses on the Bottom.
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line
- Includes Leather-Look Case to Protect Your Glasses
The dimensions of each model are listed in the description/bullet points, both in mm and in inches. In general use the following guide when deciding fit. (This may not apply to sports styles which "wrap around")
Narrow (small faces) = 40-48 lens width
Medium (average) = 49-54mm lend Width
Wide (large) = 55-58mm
For RX-able Models
the "optical standard" measurement is given. This number is also inscribed on the inner temples of the glasses. There are three sets of numbers:
1. The first number listed gives the width of each of the lenses.
2. The second is the bridge, which is the distance between the lenses.
3. The third is the length of the temple arms.
Progressive glasses also take into account PD, or "pupillary distance" which is the distance between the left and right pupils. The average distance for most people is 63mm. Our progressives are set to this average. If your PD is + or - 3mm or more these glasses may not suit you. You can check your pupillary distance easily by looking in a mirror using the folding method: