"Heart of America" Sunglasses
Strut your stuff with our latest and greatest addition, "Heart of America" women's heart shaped sunglasses. With the stars and stripes to complete any stylish outfit, these patriotic beauties are sure to turn heads from every direction. "Heart of America" sunglasses offer UV400 protection from the sun's harmful rays and come in 4 brilliant colors. They are light weight, solidly constructed, and comfortable enough to wear for hours. Our "Heart of America's" are pretty eye catching, so we suggest you do not participate in any activities that require unobstructed vision while wearing these glasses.
- Fits Average. Lens: 2.2 in. x 1.85 in. Temple: 5 in. Weight: 1 oz.
- Turn some heads with this latest fashion accessory these cateye designer inspired sunglasses are for sexy, confident ladies who love edgy, stylish and trendy sunglasses!
- Premium lenses with the finest 100% UV protection shield your eyes from harsh sunlight. Your vision is precious - protect it with these fun, elegant sunglasses!
- Don't pay hundreds of dollars more just for a name! These sunglasses feature quality materials and sturdy construction at an affordable price.
- Hard clamshell case and microfiber cleaning cloth included to protect your sunglasses from wear and tear and to safely clean smudges and dust from your lenses.
The dimensions of each model are listed in the description/bullet points, both in mm and in inches. In general use the following guide when deciding fit. (This may not apply to sports styles which "wrap around")
Narrow (small faces) = 40-48 lens width
Medium (average) = 49-54mm lend Width
Wide (large) = 55-58mm
For RX-able Models
the "optical standard" measurement is given. This number is also inscribed on the inner temples of the glasses. There are three sets of numbers:
1. The first number listed gives the width of each of the lenses.
2. The second is the bridge, which is the distance between the lenses.
3. The third is the length of the temple arms.
Progressive glasses also take into account PD, or "pupillary distance" which is the distance between the left and right pupils. The average distance for most people is 63mm. Our progressives are set to this average. If your PD is + or - 3mm or more these glasses may not suit you. You can check your pupillary distance easily by looking in a mirror using the folding method: