"Angelina" Bifocal Sunglasses
"Angelina" fashion bifocal sunglasses from Aloha Eyewear are bursting with the perfect amount pizzaz and shine, with dozens of embedded Austrian crystals that shine in the sun. These glasses are perfect for women who don't want to compromise when it comes down to glitz and comfort. Our Angelina bifocal sun readers leave behind the hassle of switching back and forth between readers and sunglasses. Angelinas are the perfect all-in-one solution for your busy lifestyle; never again will you have to switch back and forth between your sunglasses and your readers. You will look and feel youthful and glamorous whenever you are outdoors and need to view your cell phone, GPS, read directions, see the instrument panel, read a book and more. Angelinas are available in a host of colors to complement nearly any outfit including black & white, black with red frost, or black with purple frost. Vision correction comes in +1.50, +2.00, and +2.50. Available online exclusively from Aloha Eyewear, not sold in stores.
- Prescription-strength magnification in a pair of fashion sunglasses. With this all-in-one solution, you will never again have to switch back and forth between your sunglasses and your readers! Great for reading your cell phone, GPS directions, the instrument panel, and more!
- Encrusted with dozens of dazzling Austrian crystals that shine and shimmer in the sunlight. Ditch your boring old fuddy-duddy readers for a stunning fashion update with these beautiful reading sunglasses that go with just about any outfit. Your friends will compliment you on your taste and sophistication as you turn heads in the sun!
- 100% UV protection with almost-invisible bifocal line. These sunglasses protect your precious eyes from the sun's harmful rays all while reducing eye strain when looking at small text.
- Fits Most Faces. Actual Dimensions Lens: 2.25 in. wide x 1.6 in. high Temple: 5.25 inches Weight:1.2 oz. Hassle free returns mean if your glasses don't fit you just right or if you are otherwise not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will cheerfully echange or replace your eyewear free of charge. Superior customer service is our number one priority!
- Includes hard carrying case to protect your shades. All of our quality eyeglasses come with a protective case and microfiber cleaning cloth to make sure your glasses last as long as possible. We try to source only the highest quality materials and want you to be satidfied with your purcahse for years to come.
The dimensions of each model are listed in the description/bullet points, both in mm and in inches. In general use the following guide when deciding fit. (This may not apply to sports styles which "wrap around")
Narrow (small faces) = 40-48 lens width
Medium (average) = 49-54mm lend Width
Wide (large) = 55-58mm
For RX-able Models
the "optical standard" measurement is given. This number is also inscribed on the inner temples of the glasses. There are three sets of numbers:
1. The first number listed gives the width of each of the lenses.
2. The second is the bridge, which is the distance between the lenses.
3. The third is the length of the temple arms.
Progressive glasses also take into account PD, or "pupillary distance" which is the distance between the left and right pupils. The average distance for most people is 63mm. Our progressives are set to this average. If your PD is + or - 3mm or more these glasses may not suit you. You can check your pupillary distance easily by looking in a mirror using the folding method: