"City Bridge" Sunglasses
Our uniquely fresh "City Bridge" sunglasses have just arrived and we cannot wait for you to try them! With the perfect combination of modern chic and the retro tech era of glitz and glam, these designer inspired sunnies are sure to grab anyones attention. "City Bridge" features a light weight metal cutout frame with rounded lenses that are perfect for gals who want to highlight their inner fashionista persona. With an adjustable nose piece fit for comfort, these impact resistant fashion sunglasses were made for you to not only to be the next trend setter but to make a lasting impression.
- Turn some heads with this latest fashion accessory for sexy, confident women who love a little bling with their sunglasses! Over a dozen Austrian crystals shine in the sun, drawing attention right where it belongs - on you.
- Fits Average Lens: 2.1 in. x 2.1 in. Temple: 5.5 in. Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Premium lenses with the finest 100% UV protection shield your eyes from harsh sunlight. Your vision is precious - protect it with these fun, elegant shades!
- Don't pay hundreds of dollars more just for a name! These sunglasses feature quality materials and sturdy construction at an affordable price.
- Hard clamshell case and microfiber cleaning cloth included to protect your sunglasses from wear and tear and to safely clean smudges and dust from your lenses.
The dimensions of each model are listed in the description/bullet points, both in mm and in inches. In general use the following guide when deciding fit. (This may not apply to sports styles which "wrap around")
Narrow (small faces) = 40-48 lens width
Medium (average) = 49-54mm lend Width
Wide (large) = 55-58mm
For RX-able Models
the "optical standard" measurement is given. This number is also inscribed on the inner temples of the glasses. There are three sets of numbers:
1. The first number listed gives the width of each of the lenses.
2. The second is the bridge, which is the distance between the lenses.
3. The third is the length of the temple arms.
Progressive glasses also take into account PD, or "pupillary distance" which is the distance between the left and right pupils. The average distance for most people is 63mm. Our progressives are set to this average. If your PD is + or - 3mm or more these glasses may not suit you. You can check your pupillary distance easily by looking in a mirror using the folding method: