Here at Aloha, we believe everyone has the right to high-quality, affordable eyewear. Which is why we are very proud to introduce you to Matterhorn, from our 2015 Pinnacle series of optical-quality, prescription-ready frames designed and crafted exclusively by Aloha Eyewear. Matterhorn frames truly stand out in a crowd, taking the success of the wayfarer shape and infusing it with new life through a unique coloring process. Each pair starts with the venerable tortoise pattern and adds an unexpected twist, with a cool complementary color accent that breathes new life into the time-honored formula. You can almost guarantee nobody will be wearing anything else like them. Add in a rugged yet lightweight design with spring-hinge temples for all-day comfort, and you have a modern classic that will be with you for years to come. Gone are the days when you had to spend hundreds of dollars to get a handsome pair of comfortable glasses. By cutting out the middle man, Aloha Eyewear is able to offer you well-made, custom-designed frames at a fraction of the normal asking price. Simply take your new frames and your prescription to your local optician and have the lenses fitted into your new Matterhorn frames. If you do not know who to go to, several large retail chains such as Wal-Mart and Sam's Club also have optical departments that make filling your prescription fast and easy. Includes a one year defect-free guarantee. On sale exclusively online from Aloha Eyewear, not sold in stores.
- High-quality, prescription-ready frames designed in Italy exclusively for Aloha Eyewear. Not available in stores.
- Lightweight design with spring-hinge temples for a custom comfort fit. Available in tortoise with royal blue, lilac, or seafoam accent.
- Durable eyewear for a fraction of the price of store-bought frames, delivered directly to your doorstep.
- Fits Average. Lens: 2.25 w x 1.5 h Temple:5.25 Weight:0.8oz. Optical Measurements: Lens:56mm Bridge: 18mm Arms: 135mm
- Includes one-year, defect-free guarantee and hard carrying case. If your frames become damaged through normal use, we will replace them at no cost.