Once you experience the freedom of bifocal sunglasses, you'll never again be annoyed by the hassle of switching back and forth between your readers and your sunglasses. Sao Paulo fashion bifocal sunglasses are stylish and fun, with extra large lenses that block the sun from almost every angle and give you a sense of mystery and excitement. These readers are attractive and lightweight, allowing you to enjoy the sun and read in comfort for extended periods. With an almost invisible bifocal line, they look just like regular sunglasses. The reading lens enables you to read GPS directions, golf score cards, gardening instructions, maps, and much more while the upper parts of the lens is magnification free, giving you superb and clear distance viewing with 100% UV protection. And the best part of all, they're hundreds of dollars less than a comparable pair of prescription sunglasses.
- 100% UV 400 Protection With Reading Lenses on the Bottom.
- Fashionable Design with Almost-Invisible Bifocal Line
- Fits Most Faces. Lens: 2.5in w. x 1.75in h. Temple: 5.5in Weight:1.1oz Optical Measurements - Lens: 55mm Bridge: 12mm Arms:124mm
- Hundreds of Dollars Less Than Prescription Sunglasses
- Includes Carrying Case to Protect Your Shades