"Stone Creek" MX2" Bifocal Wrap-Around Sunglasses
- The latest in our Stone Creek" line of bifocal sunglasses, available exclusively From Aloha Eyewear with handsome hard-shell carrying case to protect your shades.
- Wrap-around, stylish reading sunglasses with discrete, almost-invisible bifocal line. Designer frames at a fair, affordable price.
- Shatter-resistant, high-tech polycarbonate frames and lenses for improved safety while working or playing.
- Large field of view with 100% UVA & UVB protection from all directions. Mirrored coating reflects an additional 10-60% more light rays than UV lenses alone.
- One Size Fits Most. Dimensions: Lens: 2.5 in. wide x 1.5 in. high, Temple: 5.25 in. wide, Weight: 0.9 oz
The dimensions of each model are listed in the description/bullet points, both in mm and in inches. In general use the following guide when deciding fit. (This may not apply to sports styles which "wrap around")
Narrow (small faces) = 40-48 lens width
Medium (average) = 49-54mm lend Width
Wide (large) = 55-58mm
For RX-able Models
the "optical standard" measurement is given. This number is also inscribed on the inner temples of the glasses. There are three sets of numbers:
1. The first number listed gives the width of each of the lenses.
2. The second is the bridge, which is the distance between the lenses.
3. The third is the length of the temple arms.
Progressive glasses also take into account PD, or "pupillary distance" which is the distance between the left and right pupils. The average distance for most people is 63mm. Our progressives are set to this average. If your PD is + or - 3mm or more these glasses may not suit you. You can check your pupillary distance easily by looking in a mirror using the folding method: