Are you still wearing two pairs of glasses when you work or play outdoors? Once you experience the freedom of bifocal sunglasses, you will never again be annoyed by the hassle of switching back and forth between your readers and your sunglasses. Top Deck reading sunglasses from Aloha Eyewear are not only stylish: they utilize the latest technology for an almost-invisible bifocal line, so discrete that you will look like you are wearing regular sunglasses. If you are one the millions of youthful and active men and women who lead a busy, multi-tasking lifestyle and need to read outdoors while you drive, work, travel, play sports or just relax in the sun, this is the solution you have been looking for. Available exclusively online from Aloha Eyewear (formerly Ritzy Readers), not sold in stores.
- Bifocal sunglasses featuring soft rubber nose and ear pads and almost-invisible bifocal line.
- High-tech, ultra-thin aspheric lenses with large field of view.
- 100% UV 400 polycarbonate lenses to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Soft draw-string pouch included to prevent scratches and clean lenses.
- Fits medium - wide. Lens 2.5" w x 1.75"h. Temple 5.5"w.